Get a Call Back Call: 0800 321 3832
Get a Call BackCall: 0800 321 3832

Family Law Blog

Comment on divorce & family law

CSA or not? You decide!

The CSA, known and “beloved” of many has a new name! Will people now change to calling it the CMEC?!

But there are many changes of real substance.
There are now CMEC guidelines for calculation of child support also called child maintenance and also a new method of calculating child support to be brought in 2011.

Their website makes a useful very quick read for what is happening with child support between now and 2011, all of which should be borne in mind now.

Karen Agnew-Griffith
Senior Law Adviser

Blog Author - Karen Agnew-Griffith

Karen Agnew-GriffithKaren Agnew-Griffith

Karen is a divorce and family lawyer with Woolley & Co, based in Norfolk, but she acts for clients across the UK, including Suffolk, Hertfordshire and London, and worldwide.

Find a Lawyer

Like most websites we use cookies to improve your experience and provide us with anonymous visitor information. If you are happy with this use of cookies click OK. Read more about our use of cookies and how you can switch off cookies in our Privacy Policy.

[x] Close
OK, I accept cookies