£300.00 exc VAT
This fixed price package is relevant if you would like a Woolley & Co solicitor to act for you as a respondent in a divorce or civil partnership dissolution.
This fixed price is for you if you want:
- all your divorce/ dissolution paperwork taken care of
- guaranteed fees
- advice from an experienced family lawyer on the legal implications of ending your marriage or civil partnership
- access to your lawyer by email and direct dial telephone
- a lawyer who explains everything in plain English
Fixed price respondent divorce/dissolution
Our fees: £300.00
VAT on our fees: £60.00
You will be allocated a family lawyer to handle your divorce. They will be selected from amongst our team of fully qualified and experienced family law experts. You will be provided with email, direct dial and mobile telephone contact numbers for your lawyer and be served under our terms and conditions which include a number of guaranteed service standards offered to all clients.
Work included in the fixed price
We will respond to the application for divorce on your behalf and:
- collect all relevant details from you and complete the online divorce application
- explain the procedure and timetable to you and help you understand the process
- follow and advise on court procedure to achieve both the Conditional Order and Final Order for divorce
- answer your questions and concerns about the divorce process and consequences of divorce
- advise on the legal implications of ending your marriage and suggest further steps you may need to take.
Throughout the process we will keep you informed of progress.
This fee assumes there are no additional issues to be resolved to obtain the divorce and no dispute over who should pay the costs.
This fixed price does not include advice on reaching a financial settlement with the other party or agreeing arrangements for your children. If you need help in this regard your lawyer will provide you with a quote.
Why pay a fixed price?
By paying a fixed price at the start of your case you have certainty about the costs involved. The alternative is to pay an hourly rate for the time your lawyer spends on your case.
Need advice before booking a fixed price divorce?
Contact Woolley & Co on 0800 321 3832 or book a free telephone appointment with one of our lawyers.
£300.00 exc VAT