Family law expertise
Woolley & Co, Solicitors has one of the largest family law teams in the UK. Your lawyer will be one of 23 senior family lawyers, collectively with over 360 years’ worth of legal experience.
Our Cambridgeshire family lawyers are experienced in dealing with all aspects of divorce and matrimonial law including:
- divorce, marriage annulment and judicial separation
- civil partnership dissolution
- financial settlements on divorce and separation
- pension sharing on divorce
- agreements and arrangements for children
- prenuptial, post-nuptial and cohabitation agreements
- unmarried couples in dispute about arrangements for their children
Recognised by clients and the legal profession
Woolley & Co, Solicitors is named as a Leading Family Law Firm by Legal 500. This guide to recommended law firms describes Woolley & Co as ‘a professional firm that knows how to identity the issues, advise well and prepare for court’ and notes the St Neots team for providing ‘knowledge, good judgement and reasoned advice’.
Clients regularly provide very favourable testimonials.
“It was the best service I have ever used. Personnel were very helpful in each step. Received lots of information how to deal with divorce and what to do after. The best thing I liked that it was dealt very quickly.”
“Your approach to your work is sensitive and non-judgemental, which made the experience much smoother.”
Mrs P, Peterborough