Divorce and family law services
Talk to Woolley & Co for advice on divorce and family law including:
- Completing divorce paperwork and advice on your legal rights.
- Reaching a financial settlement and creating a binding agreement in the form of a consent order.
- Reaching amicable agreements about shared parenting and, if necessary, preparing a case for court including court representation.
- Prenuptial, post-nuptial and cohabitation agreements.
- Dissolution of civil partnerships, including agreements about finances and children.
- Legal support through family mediation.
- Obtaining divorce through the English courts if you live overseas.
Highly rated legal service
Woolley & Co, Solicitors is recognised by Legal 500, the guide to recommended law firms, as experts in family law and has been named as one of the Leading Family Law Firms for several years.
Our lawyers are friendly and approachable and whilst the law has a lot of jargon your Woolley & Co lawyer will explain legal issues simply, to ensure you understand.
Clients frequently provide positive testimonials and recommend us to their friends and family.
“Can I just thank you for all your support and advice on this difficult journey, both (name removed) and I have appreciated your guidance and advocacy and it has been much appreciated”
JD, Team Manager, West Midlands
“I would like to thank you for all your support and help at what was a very difficult, stressful time.”
“I cannot thank you enough for all you have done for me. At the start of this process I was so scared and felt totally overwhelmed at the prospect of what lay ahead. You took the time to explain everything in real understandable terms, and have always exercised patience with me.”
Grace L, Wolverhampton