Book online now
Children: Expert assessment and advice
£400 exc VAT
What is involved?
This is an opportunity for you to explain to the lawyer your particular circumstances in detail and what you want to do next. Your lawyer will undertake a detailed assessment of your situation and advise on the next steps available to you, in outline.
You will be allocated a lawyer to handle your case from amongst our team of fully qualified and experienced divorce and family law experts.
Your lawyer will need to know:
- Your name and full address
- The name and full address of your spouse
- The names and ages of your children
- Details of any previous or existing Court Orders
- A brief history of your relationship with the other parent
- Details of the current arrangements, to include with whom the children live, current amount of contact taking place and any other relevant issues connected to the welfare of the children
What’s included in the fixed price?
Our fees: £400.00
VAT on our fees: £80.00
Your lawyer will obtain all relevant information about your situation, your concerns and a brief history. They will explain the legal position, your options and provide you with a letter of advice setting out your rights and obligations and the rights of your child or children. They will also advise you as to what steps you might take next.
The fixed price allows for up to 2-hours of discussion and consideration (by phone or e-mail) with your lawyer. The aim is to leave you better informed about where you stand, what your options are and what action you can take next.
Why pay a fixed price?
This fixed price is designed to provide you with the advice of an experienced family lawyer at the very outset of your case. Some people choose to take no further legal action having taken this advice. For others, it provides them with the confidence and reassurance that the next steps they are taking, are indeed the correct ones.