Protecting your personal details
Family-lawfirm.co.uk and divorcemyths.co.uk are websites owned and run by Woolley & Co Ltd of Warwick Enterprise Park, Wellesbourne, Warwick. CV35 9EF (the data controller).
This privacy & cookies policy tells you what you can expect when Woolley & Co Ltd collects personal information. It applies to the information we collect about:
- Visitors to our website
- Clients who pay via our website
- People who subscribe to our newsletter
- People who provide contact details via various forms on our website
- People who download reports and books by providing their contact details
We will always use our best efforts to safeguard your privacy.
We are fully registered under the Data Protection Act.
If you have any queries on our use of information, please contact us.
By using this website, you consent to our collecting data about you, using it and also contacting you in certain ways.
This Policy applies only to our site and not to any sites to which we show links.
Visitors to our website
When someone visits our websites we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this so that we know how many people use our website and which pages are visited most frequently. We do not use this information to try to personally identify any users.
Where we do collect personal information (on various forms) it is so that we can provide the service that the user is requesting (for example Booking a Telephone Appointment, making a payment or requesting copies of books and leaflets).
Users can unsubscribe from any mailings they receive from Woolley & Co Ltd using the unsubscribe button on them or simply by emailing us.
Cookies are small files, placed on your computer, used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about how the website is used.
Woolley & Co uses these cookies:
- Google analytics cookies, showing how people use our website. We are unable to identify individual users and only use this information to compile reports to help improve our website.
- A temporary session ID cookie is used to help you browse around our site. This cookie is removed when you leave the website.
- Cookies for social media platforms (Linked In, Twitter, Facebook etc) which will remember your login information if you tweet or like our pages. The information is stored by the respective companies, not by Woolley & Co.
- Advertising cookies may be used which allow Google, to show Woolley & Co adverts on websites across the internet as a result of a user’s prior visits to www.family-lawfirm.co.uk.
- SessionCam cookies to allow us to record mouse clicks, mouse movements and page scrolling. The information collected does not include any personal or sensitive data and is used only to improve website usability and for aggregated statistical reporting.
We are NOT able to identify any individual users from cookies.
To stop tracking by Google Analytics visit this web page https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Transferring information abroad or to others
Woolley & Co do not transfer information in this way unless we need to transfer information abroad or to others specifically to ensure that the service you seek is properly provided to you, or to comply with a court order or because a particular law requires us to do so (such as counter terrorism or anti money laundering legislation).
Woolley & Co will not sell your data to anyone other than a replacement owner of this business and then only in accordance with SRA rules and data protection laws.
How to contact us
Woolley & Co Ltd
Warwick Enterprise Park