Divorce and family law specialists
Woolley & Co is a niche law firm dealing only in divorce and family law. With 23 partner level lawyers we have one of the largest and most senior family law teams in the country. This means we can deal with the full range of legal issues related to marriage and relationship breakdown including:
- Divorce, annulment, separation and civil partnership dissolution
- Financial settlements on divorce, including pensions, property and business considerations
- Arrangements for children and separated parents, including removal to another country, parental alienation and implacable hostility
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements to protect pre-marriage assets
- Cohabitation agreements and consent orders
- Divorce for British expats
All our lawyers are members of Resolution, the professional body representing family law specialists. As such we are committed by the Resolution Code of Conduct to conduct all cases in a professional and non-confrontational manner.
Highly rated by clients and the legal profession
Our family law solicitors are recognised as some of the best in the country in Legal 500, the guide to recommended law firms. In Wells our team is described as ‘extremely professional and efficient’.
In our regular client satisfaction surveys clients provide very positive feedback. In our 2017 survey 82.46% were very satisfied or somewhat satisfied and 84.7% would recommend Woolley & Co to a friend, colleague or family member.
“Thank you for your tremendous support and sane voice as well as expertise over the past weeks.”
“You have made it much easier for us to navigate through the legal minefields and reach the solution that we hoped for.”
“I am filled with gratitude, and I would like to thank you for agreeing to represent me when I approached you with such a complex case. You have truly come through on this, and I have great respect for your craft and by your skilful work – saw this matter through to a successful conclusion.”